Are you ready to to developing an internal guide to successfully and sustainability explore your sexuality?
Please join Pamela Madsen - internationally known sex educator and pioneer in women's Sexuality for a non-residential two day retreat created just for women.
Perhaps you have never heard the term "Erotic Intelligence", "The Erotic Equation", "Erotic Guides" or even "Uses of the Erotic"?
Most women live outside ourselves, and rely on external forces, input and directives to guide our lives rather than from our internal knowledge and needs. When we tune out our own internal erotic guides we limit our capacity for creativity, sexual expression, pleasure, and our own ability to be powerful in our careers. This workshop will introduce you to your own internal guide perhaps for the first time, or take you deeper of the power of the erotic within ourselves.
We will join together Friday evening before our weekend retreat to know each other, share some light food and refreshments, create the intentions for our retreat and begin to explore this concept of the erotic as an internal guide for women.
On Saturday we will begin the process of exploring, reclaiming or getting to know our personal erotic internal guides.
Our process will include:
1. Guided meditation into listening to our own internal erotic guide.
2. Explore The Lotus Lift Meditation to tap into Arousal Energy to fuel your creativity
3. Explore our full female expression and how we hold those emotions in our bodies.
4. Understand "The Erotic Equation" and learn to utilize this in daily life.
5. Identify Your Erotic Creature.
6. Examine why we keep ourselves small erotically and practice opening ourselves up to our greatness.
7. Delve deeper in our sexual desire and learn to honor, access and express it.
8. Understanding menstruation, Peri-menopause and menopause: How do these stages of female biology affect our sexuality, creativity and desire. How does the voices of our internal guide shift with each life change.
9. Confront our hunger in every form from sexuality, to food, to money.
10.Tell the stories of our bodies.
11. Learn to access and work with our Arousal and Orgasm as a holistic tool for healing and transformation in our lives.
12. Explore relationship issues
13. Learn about the relationship's between sexuality, gender, and identity
14. Explore what it "means" to be a woman.
This workshop is LGBTQ friendly and is open to any person that identifies as female.
Friday, May 20 from 7pm to 9pm,
Saturday, May 21 from 10am to 5pm.
Sunday May 22 from 10 to 5pm
Snacks will be provided and lunch is independent.
Location: The Columbus Space - 180 Outerbelt St., Columbus, Ohio.
Who: Anyone woman 19+ with ID
Cost: $300 (Early Bird Special: 250.00)
To register and buy your ticket please go here:
Any questions about the event content or whether this event is right for you - Please email Pamela at PamMadsen@gmail.com
Meet Your Educator:
A pioneer in fertility and sex advocacy, Pamela Madsen is the Founder of Back to The Body: Sensuous Retreats for Women. Before taking on female sexuality full time; Pamela was the first Executive Director of The American Fertility Association. AfShe is a fearless advocate for women’s health and integrated sexuality who leverages her raw honesty and well-informed wit to help strip the stigma from female desire and body image.
Pamela, a certified Somatic Sex Educator with a Master's degree in Education has coached hundreds of women on their own personal journey back into their bodies, and their own expression of their "Divine Feminine" whatever that means to them. Sometimes, it is a very masculine of center divinity. Pamela has been called a "Force of Nature"and has recently lead 23 sold out retreats for women in locations such as South Africa, Venice, Tuscany, Barcelona, Canada and New Orleans. Her Back to the Body Retreats boasts a 98 percent return rate.
Pamela is a veteran speaker, educator, and renowned blogger for The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, The Fertility Advocate, After50 and Care2.
She is the author of Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet, Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Still Got Home In Time To Cook Dinner (Rodale, January 2011). Pamela has appeared on 60 Minutes, Oprah, CNN, AARP Primetime Radio, The Dr. Laura Berman Show, The Jane Pratt Show, and Playboy Radio. As well as countless other media outlets. To learn even more about Pamela Madsen please visit her personal website: http://www.PamelaMadsen.org/ or see her retreats http://www.Backtothebody.org/