Join us for an adventure unlike any other!
Monique and Peter have traveled all over the country doing puja's of every type imaginable and with the help of lovely Pamela, would like to give you a taste of ALL of them!
What is a puja? A puja is a ceremony to practice the path of tantra. In the East, puja is a celebration of the Divine, an honoring ceremony for a God or a Goddess, and those somewhere in between ;) In the West, we also celebrate the Divine, the divine in each of us. A puja is a group of people like you, open to celebrating heart felt interactions. During a puja we pair up with partners and practice different exercises that are designed to open our hearts, and deeper connect with ourselves and with others. It is an evening that will nurture your body, heart and spirit.
You are can come by yourself, with a partner, or with a couple of partners! Singles, couples, triads, pods and more are all welcome! People of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and relationship orientations are invited. :)
This is an excellent safe fully clothed structured space, for you to get to move through the potential awkward moments of interacting in a small group, plus it will just be a fun, connective, humorous evening, wherein we get permission to laugh at ourselves, to not have to "get it right" as you dare to try out something new.
We can all learn to "turn on" our own "arousal response" which is the rocket fuel for our creative, erotic and spiritual lives. Through a step by step erotic meditation, knowned at the Lotus and Stem Lift; Pamela will lead the group through some very simple practices into your very own powerful arousal and their erotic nature. For the first time ever, you may find your own internal erotic GPS. We just have to learn to listen.
Things to look forward to:
- Loosen the shackles that bind your heart and tongue as you find your divine reflection through each person you interact with.
- Be witnessed with such clarity and unconditional love, you will emerge transformed.
- Begin to connect with others in wonder, curiosity, and utter awareness, celebrating the divine presence within us all.
- Enter a wonderland of delights where every touch sensation you can imagine (and even a few beyond your wildest dreams) are laid out for you to explore.
- Explore both touching and being touched for your own pleasure, taking turns to fully focus on giving and then on receiving touch.
- Practice asking for the exact touch that you are craving in any moment.
- Hold one another's tears
- Communicate with another in total silence
- Be guided on a journey using the most intimate form of touch, our breath.
- We’ll be introducing an ancient ritual where you will explore each-others bodies, magnifying your connection physically, energetically, and spiritually.
- Then align your chakras through touch, breath, connection, and shared intent.
- Then earth touch, as you ground, and recenter, massage, nurture, hold, BE with one another.
- Followed by fire, as you invigorate, entice, awaken, arouse, "heat" up yourself and your partner
- Cooling down with water touch, fluid, soft, caressing, gentle, swaying, following, gliding
- With each element drop even deeper into your embodied bliss state as you learn to touch for YOUR pleasure, as you get to practice asking for the specific types of touch your body is craving/imagining at any moment.
If you come with partner(s), you can do all the negotiated exercises with one another, or you can choose to rotate through the room, where at each station (Exercise) you will have a chance to interact with 2 or more new people.
- Please eat before you arrive.
- This is a guided event and maintains strict boundaries which are firmly enforced.
- Please arrive 6:30-7pm.
- Doors will be locked at 7:00 pm so don’t be late!
- At this point we will begin the opening circle to create a safe and sacred container, so that we are all on the same page. No one will be admitted after the circle begins.
Love Offering: $40
PLEASE RSVP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pujafest-tickets-19810426519
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATORS:
Monique Darling, workshop facilitator extraordinaire has led over 800 workshops in the past 5 years. She is the founder of Juicy Enlightenment an organization dedicated to empowering people who are questioning the assumptions of how their life should be and to offering tools for self expression that create trust, inner knowing and wisdom to enjoy the life they have. Monique has been featured on TLC and The Dr’s as well as various radio shows, podcasts and magazines across the USA. She specializes in helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. Her primary purpose is helping folks bring out their vulnerability, energetic embodiment and fearless relating.She guides from a place of understanding and her natural exuberance is infectious! She is available for private sessions, experiential workshops and Cuddle Parties. Learn more about Monique by going to juicyenlightenment.com or track her whereabouts at whereintheworldismoniquedarling.com
Peter Petersen has been teaching for 14 years and has been a certified Sheng Zhen Qigong teacher for the last 12 years, where he has been teaching in health clubs, hospitals, retirement villas, and several different wellness/spa resorts in Mexico and the United States, such as Rancho La Puerta, Mayacamas Ranch, and Present Moment Retreat. Peter is also a personal wellness coach. This Qigong practice helps people ground themselves into their “now” to increase their present moment awareness of their behaviors, and find solutions to problematic habits such as: eating, moving, negative thinking, and sleeping. The result of this tool box of healthy information is that clients become their own health advocate and regain a sense of stability, peace, and well-being into their everyday
Pamela Madsen is an Integrative Life Coach Specializing In Women's Issues: Sexuality, Fertility, Body Image, Wellness and Rejuvenation. Pamela Founded The American Fertility Association and is Co-Director of "Back To The Body: Sensuous Retreats For Women".
Her book "Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet: Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Somehow Got Home in Time to Cook Dinner" (Rodale) has been a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. She is a sexuality blogger at Psychology Today and has made appearances on Oprah, The Today, and 60 minutes as well as many other news outlets. You can learn more about Pamela here: Http://www.PamelaMadsen.org/