I'm so excited to announce a brand new my trade mark workshop "Portal of The Feminine: Understanding The Erotic Equation and Female Arousal to Change Your Life" is coming to Seattle this January!
This one day workshop is geared toward women who have never attended a Portal event with Pamela, as well as veterns of her events.
Are you ready to developing or improve your relationship with your internal guide to successfully and sustainability explore your sexuality?
Please join me, (Pamela Madsen) an internationally known sex and fertility educator who have done pioneering work in women's sexuality and fertility.
Perhaps you have never heard the term "Erotic Intelligence", "The Erotic Equation", "Erotic Guides" or even "Uses of the Erotic"?
Most women live outside ourselves, and rely on external forces, input and directives to guide our lives rather than from our internal knowledge and needs. When we tune out our own internal erotic guides we limit our capacity for creativity, sexual expression, pleasure, and our own ability to be powerful in our careers. This workshop will introduce or take you deeper into the power of the erotic within ourselves.
The retreat will begin the moment you register with homework assignments and the opportunity to participate in a special Facebook Group created just for our participants attending this experience.
Our process will include:
1. Understand "The Erotic Equation" and learn to utilize this in daily life.
2. Identify Your Erotic Creature.
3. Understand Receptive and Spontantous Desire and how knowing who you are can change your sexual expression
4. Guided meditation into listening to our own internal erotic guide.
5. Explore or Go Deeper into The Lotus Lift Meditation to tap into Arousal Energy to fuel your creativity
6. Explore our full female expression and how we hold those emotions in our bodies.
7. Examine why we keep ourselves small erotically and practice opening ourselves up to our greatness
8.. Delve deeper in our sexual desire and learn to honor, access and express it.
9. Understanding menstruation, Peri-menopause and menopause: How do these stages of female biology affect our sexuality, creativity and desire. How does the voices of our internal guide shift with each life change.
10. Confront our hunger in every form from sexuality, to food, to money.
11.Tell the stories of our Erotic Creature
12. Learn to access and work with our Arousal and Orgasm as a holistic tool for healing and transformation in our lives.
This workshop is LGBTQ friendly and is open to any person that identifies as female.
Women will have access to the Facegroup group before and after the retreat is over for further support.
When and Where: Sunday, January 10th from 10am to 7pm. Snacks will be provided and please bring a bag lunch.
Where: A private residence in the Seattle area. Location will be upon registration.
Who: For Women Who Identify As Female!
Cost: 125.00 Buy your tickets before December 20th and save $25.00 Advance registration only. To Register and Buy Your Ticket please click the button below
Once you purchase your ticket we will add you to our private Facebook Group for homework and support!
About the Educator:
Pamela Madsen is an Integrative Life Coach Specializing In Women's Issues: Sexuality, Fertility, Body Image, Wellness and Rejuvenation. Pamela Founded The American Fertility Association and is Co-Director of "Back To The Body: Sensuous Retreats For Women".
Her book "Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet: Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Somehow Got Home in Time to Cook Dinner" (Rodale) has been a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. She is a sexuality blogger at Psychology Today and The Huffington Post and has made appearances on Oprah, The Today, and 60 minutes as well as many other news outlets. You can learn more about Pamela here: Http://www.PamelaMadsen.org/
Contact: Pamela@backtothebody.org for further information or any questions!