I'm going to say something that is going to make many women uncomfortable. If you are not connected to your vagina it's gonna be hard to feel a man's penetrating you with his cock: even if he has a great big one! It's really not about cock size. Women want to be "Filled up", "Taken", and "Penetrated". And the rule of thumb is that you need a big penis in order to do that. I think it's more about our ability as women to feel. So how do you get a conscious vagina? I have some thoughts!
Tips For Cultivating a Conscious Vagina:
1. Spend time softly petting your own vulva. Do this without lubricant first. Gently explore all the areas of your own genitals. We get so used to deep, hard and high intensity touch such as vibrators that we have begun to numb out our own capacity to feel variations of sensations.
So practice soft and gentle with yourself. Focus on arousal and simply feeling. Include just holding your vulva in this exercise and not moving at all.
This is a touch exercise not about the Orgasmic Olympics.
2. Take this exercise further, and add lubricant. How does the sensation change? Can you notice this? If you are moving slowly, go even slower! If you are touching gently, touch even more feathery. Play with it. How does the different sensations work for you?
3. Play with a dildo, and explore how it feels to just have the dildo at the gates of your vagina. Play with stillness. Soft knocking at the door. Can you feel it?
4. Using a Dildo or your finger slowly enter your vagina and move to no movement at all. Can you feel your fingers or the toy? Stay with that feelings. Gently begin to move your body the way you want so. How does the sensation change?
5. Talk with your lover about slowing down and practice with them. Have you explore penis tapping on your vulva or clit? Your conscious vagina needs conscious penetration. How can they tease you with that? Make you really want to be "filled" by them?
Cultivating a conscious vagina is often a practice at first of slowing down the action. Learning to pay attention to sensation and allowing our vaginas to be really hungry for penetration. A part of having a conscious vagina is gaining knowledge of the anatomy of arousal. When women take or are given sufficient time and attention to puff up the whole clitoral complex, penetration by the smallest object or penis can be an exquisite pleasure. When we are ready and hungry, the size will most likely be just perfect!
Try it. Let me know what you think.